Why not enjoy a post workout smoothie that will help replace lost nutrients?
- Cut up papaya, about 1.5 cups, into chunks. Chill for about an hour, or freeze.
- Small handful of ice (the chilled papaya and ice will make the smoothie nice and thick)
- Peel and chop a small piece of fresh ginger (about 2 teaspoons)
- A half a cup of non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
- Lemon juice (half a lemon)
- One sprig of fresh mint, leaves torn off
- Throw all of this in a blender and blend to your desired consistency