This is a very versatile dressing that goes with just about anything, and can also be used as a marinade for chicken and fish! It will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Champagne Vinaigrette – Yields ~2cups
- 1/2 cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups EVOO
- 1.5 tsp Dijon
- 1.5 TBS Raw Honey
- 1.5 oz fresh parsley, chopped
- S&P to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl except for the EVOO and S&P
- Slowly drizzle in the EVOO while whisking as fast as you can so the oil emulsifies with everything else
- You can also do it in a food processor. The important thing is to drizzle slowly, and mix fast. If you use a food processor, consider adding the parsley afterwards so it doesn’t get chopped too much
- Add S&P to desired taste
*If using as a marinade for fish, consider adding some lemon zest.