Resentments, anger, and fear are your will working in three different periods of time: Past, present, and future.
These feelings are based on selfishness and self-centeredness.
- Resentments represent your feeling based on something that happened in the past.
- Anger represents your feeling on what’s happening now.
- Fear represents the feeling you may not get your way in the future.
What can you do to put these bad feelings at ease?
- Turn your will over to a power greater than yourself.
- Practice gratitude. Be grateful for what you have. Don’t dwell on what you don’t have.
- Practice the four absolutes: Honesty, Purity, Unselfishness, and Love.
I’ve found it’s impossible for me to feel resentful, angry, or fearful when I’m practicing these principles.
Give it a try… you might like it…
~Thanks for reading,